Friday, January 29, 2010

Virtual Closets....

Ever lay in the bed trying to figure out what to put on in the morning?  Ever find yourself going to your favorite outfit just a little to often?  Virtual closets are excellent aids to your attire, and 2 of my favorite are StylishGirl and TouchCloset. 

I started out using StylishGirl but moved to TouchCloset because of the ease.  I haven't deleted StylishGirl from my ipod because I like the canned articles that update automatically with the program.

Check them out.  You put as many articles you want in the program (tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories, outwear, and jewelry.  You can also create outfits from all of the articles you put into the program.  Lastly, you can indicate the date that you wore the outfit and the program keeps track for you.  There note sections and a favs indicator, which can also be used to help construct a packing list.

It's great for "going through your closet" from bed right after you hit the snooze button on the alarm closet.

search for stylishgirl in iTunes                                                       http://www.touchcloset.com/

Some items in my virtual closet:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment