Sunday, May 23, 2010

Best Buy

About year ago I did something I hadn't done in years and haven't since...I paid full price for a dress. I remember being so taken by this dress that I had to do it. It was also unusual that I paid $50 for the dress. I know that $50 may not be a lot of money, but because I like to shop two of my major rules are 1- never pay full price 2 - keep the cost as low as possible. That being said, I realized today that this was one of the wisest purchases ive made in my adult life. I can dress it up or down. It is elegant, yet usuable. And to top it off this year I've decided to do get over some stuff and DO strapless. That being said, I tried to find a picture of the actual dress, but couldn't. However, here is one that is extremely close to it.

Meet the twin to my best buy ever.










- Posted from mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment