Friday, September 24, 2010

Ever get tired?


What my studies and experience have shown me is that no one is perfect. And
although there are those who may believe they are...even they have their
days of imperfection and times when they question themselves. However....
Today it brings me no comfort that everyone struggles. Today, I'm
tired. I'm tired of not loving what I see in the mirror. Tired of the day
to day contemplation of what I put on this body that -quite honestly- I
just don't recognize anymore. I'm tired of running...in place, and time
that passes by with little more than a blink.Maybe today has been to long. Maybe the week held too much that had too
little to do with my personal interests. My prayer is that my sleep tonight
will grant me supernatural rest for a tired that is deeper than my flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment