Monday, October 25, 2010

Things I Never Consider::a series

 I'll share a secret with you. My friends might be surprised, but I don't put a lot of thought into what I am going to wear. I try to jazz up the basics, but creativity is not a strong characteristic of mine. With that in mind, here are a few more things I forget looks nice or never considered.

Wearing blue--- I just don't own much blue. Part of the problem is I never see cute blue shoes which often steers me away from blue. (pic from Fashion Bug mailer)




Eternity scarf: I have a few.  I even made one, but often forget to incorporate them in my wardrobe. (pic from Lane Bryant mailer from a year ago.)

Grey, black and burgundy.  I forget how good these colors look together until I see them together again.  (pic from Lane Bryant mailer from a year ago.)


Skirts with hems that are not straight.  I have a few of these, but often don't wear them because I don't quite know how to pair shirts/jackets/sweaters with them.  Any suggestions?  (Pic from Catherines.com)

The following sets are created by diamondlife in Polyvore

Cremes and neutrals.  Honestly, this never crosses my mind when I am getting dressed.  LOVE this set.

I have a pair of snake skin shoes that I have only worn once.  When I see these two sets I remember I'm wasting great opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment