Monday, November 15, 2010

Get Out Grandma's Costume Jewelry - Shake Up Your Accessories Drawer - Fall Accessories Report 2010 - Fashion - InStyle

My mother is my witness I've been looking at how to make a diy sweater guard for about 6 months.  I didn't like the regular old clips in the jewelry supply store and section of Jo'Ann's so I decided to move past the idea.  True fashion though... normally when I crave something pretty soon it starts to show up.  (Remember the dozens of poncho's I crocheted, friends, the year before stores started selling them?  It must be a gift.  Fashion Prophesy!)

Anyway, low and behold here was what was in the Instyle Magazine.  I hadn't even thought to use old clip earrings (mom, I'm on my way to your jewelry box.) 
Get Out Grandma's Costume Jewelry - Shake Up Your Accessories Drawer - Fall Accessories Report 2010 - Fashion - InStyle




Here's another one I love from Frock's and Frou Frou blog

Yes, this is this weekend's project!

No comments:

Post a Comment