Sunday, July 17, 2011

I did it!

I believe there is a "magical" weight where we begin to believe that the value of our bodies change. As I get older I am hoping to grow up my thoughts about my body. I want to further learn what looks right on my body and ROCK IT!

Step one on the journey was a surprise to me... Shorts! It started with getting a few nice but cheap pair to wear around the house and low and behold they were cute enough to wear out. Sorry I didn't take pictures but here are a few pics of what I wore.

Friday to the Harry Potter movie, and yes they were this short!

Cardigan- lane bryant, shirt and shorts- overstock store (Mossimo)









Sunday drive after a sunday dinner:

Jacket - lane bryant, shorts - overstock store (Mossimo)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment