Thursday, January 5, 2012

I am because...

I saw this while i was blog surfing and thought it would be fun to do.

I’m weird because…
My body temp goes up 100 degrees while I'm asleep, but my feet are ice cold.
I love fluids... Smoothies, Kool Aid, teas and coffees, but I don't like to drink water.
I am a hopeful romantic.
Raw baby carrots can replace potato chips for me.
I often catch myself looking at the clock right at 10:12 (my birthday).
Id rather eat the crust of pizza more than the entire piece, but i dont like breadsticks.
I have a MASSIVE wardrobe.
I start shopping in the sales section of every store, and visit all sections even ones I cant fit.
I cannot sleep without a fan.
Shopping is my therapy.

I’m a bad friend because…
I almost never check voicemail.
I am terrible at returning phone calls and emails.
I have trouble committing to activities and play dates until the last minute.
I usually dread hanging out and am quickly glad I did when I do.
I'd rather text than talk on the phone.
I only like details if they're juicy.
I'm no good at sympathy.
I'm motivated by the desire to be the best _________ (friend, confidante, partner) the person will ever have.

I’m a good friend because…
I like when I make my friends happy.
I like to learn my friends.
I'm good at empathy.
I’m not afraid to get silly and slap happy.
I'm motivated by the desire to be the best _________ (friend, confidante, partner) the person will ever have.

I’m sad because…
I wish all my siblings lived closer.
I often get consumed with Mommy guilt.
I rarely think before I feel.
I need to be better at letting things roll off my back.
I wish I had time to fulfill all of my dreams, because I believe I can have it all.

I’m happy because…
My children are really cool little people.
I live a relatively drama-free life.
God has instilled in me a high level of tenacity and a low amount of abdication, defeatism, and stagnation.

I’m excited for…
Finally officially registering for phd program this summer.
Hawaii 2012.
Watching my kids grow.
New iPad and iPhone aps.
Movie watching.
Watching my mentees graduate from undergrad.

Fill in the prompts as they fit you–either in the comments section, or on your own blog and then leave a link in the comments so others can visit.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment