Sunday, April 8, 2012

Red Pants Outfit Hunt: Complete!

Lately, I have been blogging and pinning (pinterest) outfits with red pants as the building block. I have been hunting for pieces.

The red knit capri from Lane Bryant were a good idea...for someone else's body type. They also are tight in the leg and huge in the waist. I will tailor them and see if that helps.

I have these One Stop Plus denim jeggings in a dark wash and LOVE them. I am excited about the red ones, but found out AFTER I ordered them that they are on back order until June. (enter huge disappointment here.)
I finally got the pieces that I think will be flattering on me. Until I wear it, what do you think?


Pants: One Stop Shop, Shirt: Lane Bryant, Shoes: Ruff Hewn, Jacket: mine is August Max this one is similar

Here's my favorite so far and my next hunt:

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment