Saturday, May 5, 2012

To go or not to go.... Strapless

About two years ago I discovered an AWESOME strapless bra. After purchasing several expensive versions of a strapless I bought a BANDEAU BRA because I refused to give up on wearing strapless dresses, and was tired of hiding straps. I also was determined to prove (at least to myself) that pretty is about confidence not the scale. I figured if I bought the bra too small it would do better at holding my girls.

Little did I know that it would be the smartest purchase I would make that year! My bandeau bra has been comfortable and easy to wear with my strapless wardrobe. The pretty penny I paid for it was worth it.

Well, my theory about the market is right. Wait long enough and the most expensive things will go down in price and be available in the most convenient locations. I saw the bandeau bra in a multitude of colors today at DOTS! And for $5.50!!!!! They go from small to 3x. Check them out. And if you have sizable girls I'd suggest going down a size.

No comments:

Post a Comment