Saturday, March 27, 2010

Back at it

So, I am back at it in several ways. First of all - back to life. Back to reality. Back from a fantasy place called Boston. The conference was informative and my level of participation was challenging. I enjoyed my time there.

Unfortunately, blogging from there wasn't an option due to lack of time and abismal wifi. Who has the time to wait five minutes for a page to load??? But, I'm back and ready to get back to it.

I'm also back to the gruesome grind. I can only hope the summer will be a tad slower.
My version of resting this evening had me right back at the sewing machine.

I will be posting the Melange 4D version of a few items I spied while out of town. I couldn't help but start and finish this one tonight.

Introducing the Melange 4D purse organizer. Store versions are around $30.






































I'm very proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment