Friday, April 2, 2010

Dressing by example

I first became a blog surfer when we brought Dalaiah home from the hospital. I would surf and read blogs for what seems like hours because (I'm still convinced) we didn't sleep at all her first three months. Through the years I've moved from reading trash blogs about stars, soap operas and the like to fashion blogs.

Honestly, they are a delight now to keep up with because they give excellent ideas and outfit samples. It's like have a fresh edition of a fashion magazine daily instead of monthly.

Last night I stumbled across this one. http://frocksandfroufrou.blogspot.com/

She's in Australia, but always well-put-together. Others I like are
www.cabicanary.com
www.fabfindsunder50.com

and

polyvore.com lets you put outfits together and helps with those times you ask the age-old question "what should I wear?"





- Posted from mobile device


No comments:

Post a Comment