Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Closet Reconstruction

For years I've been the same size. It's been a wonderful thing except that some of my older pieces are starting to look just that...old. In an effort to update my closet, I've added some pieces knowing that they are timeless pieces and are great additions to my wardrobe.

From Lane Bryant:







(yes, both!)

This color is REAL off in this pic. It is actually a deeper grape shade of the sweater dress above and they are a perfect match.


Looking forward to wearing this with jeans



The pic online and pic of me.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Love these pieces! I have the sweater second from the last (Grey tweed look with flower pin), and I found that the arms were really long. Is it just me or does it fit the same way on you?

    ReplyDelete