Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Building Blocks

One of the things I try to stick to is building on what I already own. I keep an eye out for shoes, accessories and clothes that will make my closet a story and not a nightmare. I thought I'd share either what I made, bought regular price, or caught on clearance that made for nice additions to what I already had.

Remember I made this piece:












While at Charming Charlie's yesterday I saw this ring... PERFECT addition.













I bought these earrings years ago, and found this watch (yes, at CC again) and this ring there on clearance for $3. They look very nice with my new camel leather jacket.












These bracelets ($2 clearance at Fashion Bug) will also be great with pieces I already have.























The black and silver was a no brainer as much of my wardrobe is black and/or grey. I had my Charming Charlie watch in mind when I got the black and gold.














Lastly, I saw this ring at CC and loved it but searched and searched for earrings to no avail. So, I stopped by my local Jo Ann Fabric Store and for less than $5 bought the supplies to make my own.












What do you think?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



No comments:

Post a Comment