Saturday, October 13, 2012

I Went. I SHOPPED. I conquered.

The spelling in the title was on purpose. MJR Sales is in town and I love when they are. MJR Sales is based out of Columbus, but travels around the Ohio area where they open up an even further discounted store for about 4 days at a time. MJR is here from this past Thursday to Sunday (tomorrow).

I Went.
Yes, I went a couple of times. Because I never had a big bulk of time to really do the part of shopping that I like to do (the hunt), I had to "hunt" in spurts.

I SHOPPED.
I was able to take advantage of a few of the sales. Mostly I just enjoyed seeing the deals.

I conquered.
While I fought the urge to go back for a fourth time, I conquered the urge and didn't leave the house. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Here are some of the things I saw.

$2 reg $49

$10 reg $129.99

$7

$8

$8

$12

&8

$8

$4

$8


$10

$8

$8

$20

$12

$7

$7

Blazer $8

Accessories and socks $1

Tights $1.50
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment