Monday, October 15, 2012

Inspiration

Here are some new ideas and things I want to remember to help me incorporate new pieces and revitalize old ones in my wardrobe. Most items are from Simply Be, but I just used the pics for ideas. I will not be purchasing them.

Every time it turns cold I forget I like ankle boots and tights on other women and to try it myself.


















Black and white never fails









A reminder to myself to wear my red blazer




Funky blazer with color jeans


Opaque tights and shoes give a nice silhouette.



Partner a dainty blouse with statement earrings


Hard core


Soft dress with opaque tights, matching ankle boots and hardware jacket






Putting elbow pads on all of the sweaters I own IMMEDIATELY


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment