Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Preferred Neutral

Last year I was in love with the color blush. I hunted for the muted tone in clothes, shoes, and makeup. This year, I can't get enough animal print. I'm loving any subtle pieces - shoes, boots, a shirt. Nothing to harsh, like a dress. Just pieces to use as neutrals. Here are some sample outfits from Polyvore:



Love the colors not necessarily the pieces of this one:

Here's some of what I've added to my collection:
My version of animal print shiny earrings. Forever 21 $6.80

Animal print flat Target $12

I only bought these boots because the were 70% off. I didn't like the elastic. Honestly, they are the most comfortable boot I own and you can't see the elastic with pants and jeans. Target $8

I have a very similar blouse from Lane Bryant (couldn't find pic online) $20

What's your favorite neutral this season?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment