Sunday, May 8, 2011

Great Way to Spend the Day

Those who know me won't be surprised to hear that my perfect Mother's Day was one with me still managing to "do something."

The perfect Mother's Day was one with me taking the time to do a few pieces. Here they are:

Sorry these are blurry. I think this is such a cute bead.












Simple but I still like the owl.












I can't wait to wear this on the days I feel like a caged bird. I DO know why a caged bird sings.












I've had these earrings and bracelets. The necklace is new.






So,I love these beads. Can you tell? I think this blue is extremely regal.






Last, but the one I'm most excited about matches my courting dress from this post.

Here's the dress.











I think I'm going to change it to gold though. I just remembered the shoes I plan on wearing are gold.

Well, at least I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

What do you think?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad with stars in my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment