Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Something So Satisfying about a Sale (pic heavy)

I found out that MJR Sales (a traveling warehouse store for Victoria Secret, Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug, Chadwicks, and other stores) was in my city on the second day of its five day stay. It has been awesome looking at deals and watching my friends and family take advantage. I even saw the writer of one of my favorite blogs. I blurted out "I read your blog this morning!!!!!!" I was immediately mortified at my rookie, stalker style greeting. She was MORE than gracious. Here's some of the things that caught my eye while I was giddily making a fool of myself.

FOUND THESE EXACT JEANS AND THEY FIT LIKE A GLOVE $7


$4 blazers



Two dresses similar to these


$6 shoes









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think you were "style stalker" in the least! It was just so cool having someone recognize me! You are the first reader I've had actually run into me (or at least say something) in public. I love all these shoes, too. Unfortunately, since I have the "fat foot" since I broke it, none of the shoes I liked there fit me.

    ReplyDelete