Saturday, January 29, 2011

In sickness and in health

It's amazing all of the things one must do to get married (license, vows, etc) yet there are no requirements to fill in order to be a parent. Don't get me wrong, marriage is a hard job. To make two lives one can sometimes seem to be an indomitable fete, but be there is still nothing harder than being a parent. To be a fully engaged, hands-on, attention-paying parent impacts the emotions, body, and spirit. Its seems only right that there should be some minimal requirements met or at least a vow. In sickness and in health til death do us part... This is the vow I had in mind as I cared for our sick princess. I renewed my vow today to be there for her for my entire life. Here's what I made while living my vow.













I also received my Walmart package.

I'm pretty excited about it. Thoughts?






Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment