Friday, January 21, 2011

Intimidated...

So, I made a purchase and for the first time I'm a little intimidated by the dress. From the color to the construction it's a piece not for the faint at heart or weak esteem.

I admit I believe greatly that clothing in and of itself shares messages about about the wearer. I'm not just speaking of clothing with writing on it. At times it will share resourcefulness, creativity, priorities, and even emotions. That being said, it's not that I'm unfamiliar with an article of clothing that relays a message, but I'm faced with a purchase I love (it is cute) wondering what do I want it to say when I wear it and making sure I have the self-esteem to back it up.

Enough with the introduction.... Here you go.


















Norma Kamali - Women's Plus All-in-One Jersey Dress
Walmart
$18

How much thought do you put in what you wear? How do you respond when people say clothes are not messages?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment